“Something we dont have in Abilene, TX”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 128 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2014

It wasnt to business for Father's Day and it was good the waitress stayed on top of things and maybe us feel special

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Sat for 15 minutes watching waiters walk past me and not acknowledge Me or my wife. Plenty of glances to the hostess and she does nothing. Kids running around and playing. After 5 songs and me messing with my phone I left. On the way out I was told.. "I hope you enjoyed it.." what I enjoyed was whataburger 2 doors down for the cost of less than one crummy Applebee's entree. Never again!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Popped in late evening for a drink and a burger. We were served quickly by a friendly waitress. The food was very good too and also arrived very quickly.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

If you want to piss me off bring me a cold BBQ chicken wing appetizer & my dinner at the same time, making me wait for my drinks when I first arrive. This applebees managed to do all 3 in one shot. More than once and I made the mistake of giving them a 2nd chance.....Not coming here again!!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We got into Roswell kindof late. Not a lot was open. I guess that's the only good thing to say about this experience. It was there to be had...The actual experience was not great. We have an Applebee's where we live, and it's also not great, but we typically walk out satisfied. We both ordered a 4-cheese chicken mac and it had been very clearly microwaved. Like they weren't even trying to hide it. The food came out about 5 minutes after we ordered it. The bottom of the dish had the yellow grease that forms after something like that has been reheated. We got pretty sick of it after a few bites. My advice would be to hit IHOP a couple of doors down if you need a late night alternative. You can't microwave pancakes can you?