“Only if you must . . . .”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #34 of 128 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Standard chain restaurant. Staff spends more energy joking with eachother than paying attention to their customers. Takes a fair amount of time for takeout and it is usually prepared as you have asked. Best item on the menu is the Oriental Chicken salad and Queso dip. However, the dip is small in quantity and large in price. Noisy, uninspiring and best meets many customers needs for their takeout. Met the manager once, and he was friendly but perhaps should invest more time in training his staff in customer service.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Berry Salad with chicken is awesome. Great service, helpful and friendly to an out of town face. The manager spent time with me and let me know all the things happening in town. Introduced to me a person from the Convention center and she helped me find more to do while i was in Roswell.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ive eaten at this Applebee's before and was more pleased this time. I had the Club sandwich so you can't really mess that up! Plenty of fresh ingredients. No problem to substitue the regular fries with another side. Waitress was attentive and the manager came by to check on us and let us know that military eats free on Memotial Day. I'd eat there again based on today.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

About once a year we decide to give it another try, and leave swearing we won't go back. Take out is a good option if you just have to have something they serve. Always busy but always slow. I do like the carribbean salad.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We found this restaurant and service to be excellent. Good deal on prices. This was conveniently close to our hotel.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!