“Better than average”

Golden Corral
Ranked #53 of 127 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We used to go to Golden Corral all the time in Florida and typically like it. I thought this one was better than average and had a different selection for some things than we're used too-- probably SW/SE state difference? There were some items that were luke-warm but that always happens.

Would go here again.

There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food selection is good. One has to pay for drinks, though.
The waitress was very attentive.
This was my first time in this buffet. I find it to be a bit better than Hometown buffet.

1  Thank Bayunco
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was alright. My dad and I didn't enjoy it very much, but my mom thought it was okay. We probably won't be going back.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Food was good, service was quick and price was well within our budget. Had 42 youth with us on a mission trip and restaurateur was very accommodating

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Not a place for atmosphere, but plenty of family style food. If you are just hungry, it's hard to beat the price and quantity.