“C-alien-te Burger is a hit”

Peppers Grill & Bar
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Peppers Grill & Bar, known to the locals as "Peppers," has been operating for nearly 30 years. We have built a solid reputation on our outstanding guest service standards, our fresh handmade food, and our friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Try the Green Chili Cheese Burger with bacon and Pod-ato fries. The peach cobbler is homemade. The staff was friendly and the manager came to my table as asked if everything was good. The green chili salsa is hot but great - it's is also used on their green chili enchiladas.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ate at this restaurant on the advice of a local RV park manager. The menu has a variety of options and the food was great. What struck me was the service atmosphere. From our welcome when we arrived, to an attentive waitress, right down to the manager stopping by our table...it was a very comfortable and enjoyable place to eat. The prices were also reasonable. A very nice dining experience!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I see some people had bad service here, but ours was great! It was a busy Friday night, but we were offered a seat in the lounge area and took it. Our waitress was right there taking our order. We both had the Prime Rib that is only offered on the weekends. I wish now I had gone more for the southwestern food because it looked delicious. The prime rib was not bad, it just didn't leave me raving about it. Back to the service, two different managers came by to check on how our visit was going. The wait staff was never far away, and it was really a busy night. Overall, I will go here again and try some of the different offerings. Seems like a lot of the locals go there, and there were lots of "regulars" that everyone seemed to know.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Passing through Roswell on the way to AZ, chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews and the proximity to our hotel. My son said they were the best chicken quesadillas he ever had, and my other son had the double barrel burritos with red chile sauce, which was delicious. I had the Chicken Diablo, which was also yummy, but the rice and beans and cornbread that came with it was nothing special. The chips and salsa that was complimentary before the meal were good but almost too spicy.
The next day, at another location in New Mexico, we stopped at an "authentic" Mexican restaurant, and were disappointed in the red and green chile sauces and other things we ordered. We all wished our food could have been as good as what we had at Pepper's the night before. If I'm ever in Roswell again, I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Found this gem, on the Thursday after Christmas, and decided on Happy Hour
in the bar for cocktails and dinner. We tried their special (TH-FR) prime rib.
The price and size of the cut were enticing,
and when it arrived, was EXCEPTIONAL!
This was the BEST prime rib we have had in ages, bar none!
Could cut with a fork, and the taste and tenderness were unbelievable!
Prepared medium rare to perfection!

The 1/2 rack of ribs was also very good!
The wait staff, and Adam, the manager (?) were very personable
and attentive, so much so that we had dinner there the next night as well.
thank you for a lovely dining experience!

Been to Peppers Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!