“service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Roswell, New Mexico, United States
“service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

bad servicve the waiters are slow sometimes hard to get a order right

Roswell, New Mexico, United States
“Good food, worst customer service ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

This was my first visit to this restaurant and I was extremely dissatisfied. The food was excellent, but the server was horrible. We had long waits for beverage refills and beers. There were 7 of us in the party, and the 2 chips and salsa they gave initially were not refreshed once. My girlfriend ordered tamales with no sauce and they arrived much later than the other entrees with sauce on top. When the tamales arrived, we told her that they were ordered with no sauce. The server took our whole order in english, but when the complaint was brought up she began speaking in spanish to the spanish speaking member of our party. I was offended by this as I understand spanish clearly. She was trying to explain that the sauce is part of the dish and it could not be returned. She walked away quickly and did not return for several minutes. When she finally did return, she noticed the meal was not being eaten and once again commented that thats the way it comes. We told her we did not want them if they could not fix the order. She once again walked away and returned with a to go box. I told her if they could not fix the meal that we did not want it. She once again started speaking spanish to our friend. She quickly brought the ticket after that and to my surprise not only was the meal still on the ticket, but she had charged us for the to go box. I asked to talk to the manager and she came out very aggressively and said, "Who wanted to see a manager?". I told her that I did and she said "I am the manager... and part owner" very rudely. I told her what happened and she asked the spanish speaking person if in fact they were ordered without sauce. I could not believe the way we were treated and I will never return to this place again. It is unfortunate because I really liked the food, but I would never give my money to someone who clearly doesn't understand that their business is dependent on the customer and not the other way around. My recommendation, stay away and go to Tia Juanas. It is on the complete opposite side of town, but the service is great and the food is good.

Visited February 2012
Roswell, New Mexico
“Eating at Margarita's Mexican/Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Excellent Chinese food with a Mexican punch. Strange ... but it works.

nm
“Awesome authentic Mexican Shrimp Cocktail”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

Unlikely combination, Mexican and Chinese food. Didn't try the buffet, but it was crazy busy at lunchtime. Menu is affordable and the Shrimp Cocktail was awesome. I got the large one and it would have been enough for a meal! Typical busy Mexican restaurant atmosphere. Loved it.

• Visited June 2011
Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Mexican is Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

Taste like every other Mexican restaurant in Roswell, EXCEPT the Sunday BUFFIT! Love those pork chops!

Visited November 2011

Been to Margaritas? Share your experiences!