Holiday Inn Roswell
$79
$99
$56
$106
Best Western El Rancho Palacio(Roswell)(Great Value!)
$78
$159
$124
$98
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn Roswell(Roswell)(Great Value!)
$59
RodewayInn
$81
All reviewsfront deskcar washgreat hotelsalmon sandwichgas stationa great stayother hotelsnewer hotelnew mexicoenjoyed our staychecking ingreat customer servicequiet locationsanta fegreat rateparking lotbed was comfortable
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great new hotel with a fantastic staff. Their attitude was always how can we make your stay more enjoyable. I was there for a two day conference and the staff went out of their way to make our conference successful and enjoyable. Breakfast was provided and exceeded my expectations and the "wait" staff were friendly and extremely efficient. Rooms were well equipped and clean. It had all the amenities you would expect (microwave, frig, flat screen TV's with sports channels, pool, exercise room, internet,bar, restaurant, etc) The conference rates were below what other hotels in the City were demanding. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

A very nice surprise. Brand new Holiday Inn that does not disappoint. Modern, fresh and full of unexpected amenities. Large bar/restaurant with 4 flat screens and private flat screens at booths. Great drink and dinner menu, felt like I was in a much bigger city. Staff friendly and super polite. I will start checking out Holiday Inn in other cities I visit. Feels like I am getting a VIP upgrade here for the price. Be Impressed is a great slogan...I really am.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently visited family in Roswell and they booked us a room at the new Holiday Inn. It was very clean, nice restaurant and bar, breakfast in the morning, swimming pool, nice air conditioner. We had a room with our two teenagers and we were all comfortable in the two queen beds. The staff was very friendly and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed at this Holiday Inn while travelling through Roswell on the way to Carlsbad Caverns. This is basically a brand new hotel - I believe it just very recently opened. Front desk staff was good. Room was very clean and pool facility was very clean also. Our only complaint would be that most other hotels that we have stayed at in this same class all have coffee pots available in the lobby for guests. This one had the coffee pots - but they were in the restaurant area. They charge $2.00 for a cup of coffee, or tea. Really? Two bucks for a cup of coffee? At a Holiday Inn? The McDonald's just down the street charges 99 cents for a coffee and a muffin, and you don't have to stay there. If they have to charge for the coffee (since they have already made it, and if it does not get used up, they will dump it) why not charge 25 or 50 cents? Two bucks though? Seems absurd to me. Maybe they have been brainwashed by the little green visitors? Aside from the coffee thing though - absolutely no complaints. Great place to stay while in Roswell.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank JLR-from-Ontario
Kayla B, Manager at Holiday Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear JLR,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we greatly appreciate your comments. I apologize for the misunderstanding on the coffee in the lobby area. Since we are a full service hotel we do offer two options: the first being complimentary coffee this includes choices of regular, decaffeinated and our daily house special brew. The second option is from the cappuccino machine will includes cappuccinos and lattes with flavorings also available in the lobby and restaurant areas for additional charges. We will continue to train and educate our staff so that we do not encounter this situation again.

We are glad to hear your overall visit with us was satisfactory and met your cleanliness expectations. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing our brand new full service Holiday Inn.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

For long-term stays (over 10 days) I usually pick a Candlewood or similar, but they were all booked up. I was in the Roswell area for business and was very pleased by the Holiday Inn. It's a brand new hotel, so really, there's not much to complain about. I had breakfast and dinner a couple of times in the restaurant and it was quite nice. Overall, even though I only had a microwave and mini-fridge (can't eat out every night), I was perfectly comfortable at this hotel. I definitely recommend it for anyone staying in the Roswell area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Kreeny80 for taking the time to write a response on our brand new Holiday Inn. We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the amenities we offer including your experience at out restaurant & bar - The Oasis Bar & Grill. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel like family. If there is anything we can do better please let us know. We look forward to seeing again.