“Bad Hamptonality”

Hampton Inn & Suites Roswell
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Upon checking into this hotel I was not informed of any of the amenities such as if they had a pool, what time breakfast was served, what time check out was, how to access the internet or anything. I stayed for 2 nights housekeeping didn't even clean my room. All they did was pick up the towels off my bathroom floor. My beds were not made, trash was not taken out and the floor was not vacuumed. I work at another Hampton property and this was the worst example of Hampton standards I have seen.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Stepanie R

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I choose this hotel by the reviews. My family consists of Me and my husband, and our four children: 13, 11, 4, and 2. I had a hard time finding a room that would accommodate all of us. I ended up with a two queen and a hid a bed. Which worked out great!

The room was spacious. The kids loved the pool! Breakfast area was more appealing then a lot of places we stayed before.

This was our first time at a Hampton inn and this will not be our last!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Planned a trip to Carlsbad Caverns. After reading reviews on places to stay in the surrounding areas, Carlsbad, Artesia, White City....... We were glad we drove the extra mile and stayed the night in Roswell. Carlsbad, Artesia, White City hotels were pretty scary, and after seeing this we were soooo glad we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Staff were really nice and helpful. Rooms were super clean and bright!!! Beds nice and comfy. Pool area and jacuzzi looked really nice too (although we didn't use). Breakfast area was really nice too!! Good selection of beverages, juices, teas, coffees. Hot and cold breakfast choices offered. We were really pleased, and would definitely stay here again. Only thing my husband didn't like is, he said the AC was a bit loud, but he did have it on high all night. I slept right through all night. Was happy to see a microwave and good size fridge in room (had leftovers to store). The hotel was also close to restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: First time staying here so can't really compare. Did not travel with kids. Our stay was comfo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Roswell because prices in Carlsbad NM are double. Updated hotel- great accommodating staff and was given an upgrade to a suite. Quite a few restaurants within 2 miles and they even have their own Alien mascot in the lobby. Only 80 miles from Carlsbad - save some $$ and stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Arrived close to 1:00 A.M. after a long drive. I did not have a reservation. I was given a room quickly and warmly. Offered water and ask if there was anything else the clerk could get for me.

The room was standard Hampton, but it was very clean and very comfortable.

Breakfast was again, standard Hampton fair, but the food was hot and plentiful.

I would stay here again gladly.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel was clean, bright, new and the service was excellent. Quite a welcomed respite after trying to get to Roswell over the course of two days and facing all manner of delays to the weather. The room was well appointed. Not above and beyond but definitely clean, new and well worth the value. The bed was comfy with just a bit of softness. Front desk staff was cheerful and helpful. Wake-up calls were on time and the room was kept immaculate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Hotel is Clean, Comfortable and a Convenient place to stay in Roswell. The Staff is friendly and courteous and helped in finding a resturant. I have stayed here several time and it is always the same and plan to stay at the Hampton Inn again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton