“Great Stay In Roswell” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Tx
“Great Stay In Roswell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

My grandson and I really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were all friendly, room 202 was comfortable, the price was right for location and surroundings. We walked across the street to have dinner at the Cattle Baron and had a 15% discount coupon from the front desk. The staff at Cattle Baron were friendly and the food was great. They have a great salad bar. The morning breakfast at the hotel was better than many places I have stayed. Overall we couldn't have been happier and would stay here again and recommend it to friends traveling out this way.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank TxTraveler78676

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed one night in Roswell after visiting Carlsbad Caverns. The Fairfield was an excellent choice of hotels. Everything was perfect with the room. We paid less than $10 more for this hotel than we did for the awful Super 8 in Carlsbad. The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. He suggested we eat at the Cattle Baron restaurant next door and I'm glad we went. It was excellent, try the cream of jalapeno soup!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank milehi1
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice and clean rooms and extra friendly staff ! Breakfast was good and plenty as well. We will defenetly stay here again at our next visit. Good Location to start excursions and even better when you come back in the evening! Great place to stay.

Room Tip: ask for room away from ice vending machine
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I stayed here overnight, great hospitality, Alex checked us in and was able to tell us all about the area and stuff to do in the morning. Good breakfast, alot of choices and was delicious.

Room Tip: The Suites are large and good for a nice weekend getaway.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Clean, Comfortable, Cozy, Friendly...
Came to Roswell with my family to experience the Roswell UFO Festival; the festival was great. I can't say enough about our stay at the Roswell, Fairfield Inn & Suites. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left...my family was greeted with a smile by every employee we ran into. They really made our stay there welcoming and enjoyable. Check in was a breeze and the attendant at the counter offered helpful information about the Festival and the surrounding attractions. The room we stayed in was a suite which had a separate living area two beds and a pullout...for the five of us, it was roomy and comfortable. I guess the ONLY compliant I have about the room, though, is the pullout...it was a bit uncomfortable...however, it did not ruin MY experience. The breakfast each morning was made fresh and the buffet set up was well attended to and the area was clean. The pool is a bit small...but was welcoming after a long day. All in all...I would sum up our stay as excellent. I, we, will definitely be staying at the Fairfield in Roswell each time we visit. Thank you, to all the employees and staff that made our stay enjoyable and fun. See you all again soon....

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The hotel itself is clean and seems new. The air conditioner is a bit lame, being just an attached swamp cooler. The worst part was, we got it because they said they had high speed internet. I needed it for some work video calls the next morning. Their "high-speed" internet isn't even 1 MB per second. That is not high-speed, unless we are comparing it to AOL dial-up. In today's world, that is called crappy internet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
GENERALMANAGERFFIS, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize for the experience you has at our property. I would alsobe irritated if I was unable to get work done when I needed to, due to slow internet. Please note that this was an isolated incident and not a true reflection of this property or any other Marriott hotels. We strive to provide the highest quality of stay to each of our guests and we hope you will be willing to give us another try.

Dawn Ortega
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

On my way to Dallas and decided to see Roswell. I got in late and went straight to the hotel. My check in was great. The young lady that checked me in was awesome. She gave me great information on the museum and made sure I made it in time! She recommended a very good restaurant right beside the hotel. Room was clean and nice. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Any room works
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo