Our oldest daughter is going to attend NMMI. We needed a place, close to the school, to stay (with our family of 6) for the open house event there and we picked Fairfield Inn. It is a nice hotel as far as the decor, the condition of everything, the cleanliness. Really for the price range you can't ask for better as far as that goes. One guy at the front desk was friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome, one young lady was a little cool and not terribly friendly. The lady who was working on the breakfast was very warm and friendly and greeted everyone who came to eat. The breakfast selection was decent and the dining area is incredibly well appointed for a standard hotel. There was fresh iced cucumber and lemon waters in the lobby, which is also well appointed and comfortable.
There were only a few things that kept this from being a 5 star rating. I felt like the beds were odd and too firm, they seemed rather small, even for the average hotel Double. However, my 20 month old son slept like a rock on the bed and normally he tosses and turns all night. The pool either doesn't have a great filter system or it wasn't working. While it is a nice poolside area (very clean and well kept) the pool itself was so full of bugs and plant debris it wasn't that enjoyable to be in the water. There was a very big dead lizard floating in the pool as well but my kids decided to keep it and put it on ice so they thought that was pretty neat. And the last thing that wasn't the greatest is that the floors seem to conduct sound and we apparently got the room underneath a herd of ungraceful tap dancing elephants with shotguns who did their thing until about 2 am.
We will come back though, whenever we have an event or reason to see our daughter or attend NMMI functions this will be our regular spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Roswell. The Fairfield Inn & Suites is less than five minutes from the Convention center, UFO Museum, New Mexico Military Institute, and 4 of Roswell's favorite locally owned restaurants. Now offering complimentary Hot Breakfast and complimentary High Speed Internet, this hotel is a home away from home. The outdoor heated pool, spa, and barbeque area are open year round as well as a convenient fitness center on site. The newly renovated modern decor makes this place stand out in the Roswell area and a great destination for any Roswell visitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Roswell Hotel Roswell
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Roswell
- Fairfield Inn Roswell
- Fairfield Roswell
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Roswell
- Roswell Fairfield Inn