“Worst service I have ever experienced”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili's

Ranked #80 of 127 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Worst service I have ever experienced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was typical Chili's fare. No problem. The service was so bad you won't believe my review.

Sat for 20 minutes before anyone dropped by to say hello or bring menus. 15 minutes later water arrived and we ordered. Shortly thereafter a couple came in, sat down, ordered, ate, paid and left BEFORE our food arrived.

When it did arrive, the entrees were incomplete. Salad with no dressing or grilled chicken as ordered. Cheesesteak without fries and so on. We asked FIVE different people for help and a little water. 10 minutes later the rest of the food arrived but no water. I finally got up, took our glasses to the server station and please for water. A few minutes later water appeared. I gave up on refills of iced tea.

Awful isn't even close. I don't know why we seemed to fall into a black hole as far as service but we did. We won't be back.

1 Thank kkhinnm

KIRBY
“Great food! Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great food, great staff and reasonable prices! We were seated right away and the staff was very friendly! The food was delivered fast and it was delicious!

Visited October 2012