Motel 6 Roswell
$104
$90
$118
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$60
$161
Orbitz.com
$110
Travelocity
Best Western El Rancho Palacio(Roswell)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfree wifibed was comfortableindoor poolpetmuseumchain
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The Bed was comfy. Front desk was nice.

But, that's about it. The 3rd floor which was "officially" non smoking except for a few rooms at the end reeked of cigarettes. Bad enough that it hits you like a wall coming of the elevator and you can smell it in your room even if it is at the far end away from the smoking rooms.

Wifi worked just barely enough to make you waste your time and get frustrated. It was on enough to half load gmail or Facebook, but then froze. The desk girl responded by rebooting the router for no effect. Was the same all night and again in the morning.

Towels were like sand paper. Not the best Motel 6 I've stayed at.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Nicer than the other 2 motel 6's this trip. Staff friendly. Room and bathroom clean. Easy to find just off of main highway....Close to Walmart ....will stay here on our return trip....Close to restaurants and free wi-fi was great and worked well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Pleased upon arrival to see a decent looking property, not the same old motel like most M6 are. This is a 3 story hotel. Located near the north end of town, back off the main street. Has indoor pool and spa. Decent room and comfortable bed. Hallways and rooms could use a bit of color instead of the same off white, but conditions were very satisfactory. Helpful front desk. Exterior door locks do not work at night as the signs say. Not a bad area so wasn't worried. Easy parking and access for accessible rooms. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have stayed at many Motel 6 properties. This one was pretty typical no frills. I was in room 106 and I didn't have a connection to the Internet. The front desk guy was supposed to bring me a wireless extender to give me more signal but he never showed up and I finally went to bed. It was super annoying as I had some work I really needed to get done.

I had a handicapped room which was okay except that there was nothing to hang the shower onto so I had to hold it the entire time I was taking a shower. There should have been a hook for it so I could have just stood under it. I have to imagine that they rent these rooms to folks who don't have to sit and shower. There should be accommodation for both options.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying here twice on our trip. The check-in was so simple and the courtesy outstanding. Located next to a restaurant with equally helpful attitude.
My son forgot his stuff toy and staff found it. Front desk & housekeeping made the process to locate & return the toy extremely simple. We are beyond pleased with the wonderful team who staff Motel6 Roswell, NM.

• Stayed: August 2013