“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well I booked a stay at the motel 6 and ewe.. NASTY!!!!! Up set, 10 at night I show up at the Comfort Suites and a gentleman named Chris was very knowledgeable, Friendly and courteous. He made me feel at home. The sweet was awesome. Felt like royalty. The breakfast had so many options to choose from. The pool was quite and very clean. Gym as well. The next morning a house keeper by the name of Elle had a full list of rooms to do. I requested if she could clean my room. No hesitation she smiled and replied yes. We went to a 30 minute lunch and we came back and our room was beautify finished. I called management Kristie and Stacie to report these fine members and they were very helpful as well. The best stay at a hotel in years:) We will be back to vist on the 26th and I recommend this hotel to all!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Stacie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Roswell, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dominic,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Comfort Suites. We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything we can better please let us know. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel like family.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return stay.

Stacie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Santa Fe
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed there with her sister (see travelgalMt) the day when strong winds kicked up blinding dust for several hours. Our room on the other side of the hotel from hers had no problem with dust fortunately, after first having to looking over a few to find a quiet one away from the elevator and maid closet. We only stayed because she was there but were pleased to find it was a great hotel with comfy beds, two TV's, and couch. Agree with her about great breakfast, friendly desk manager, and nice lobby with a small aquarium. We stayed long after breakfast and checkout to play cards there. Only minor negatives were the beds were a bit high off the floor (for shorter guests to get in) and fan on the heat/AC unit cycled on/off even when it and the fan were turned off (not sure if this occurs in all rooms). Just had to keep fan on when we slept, but this was OK since we use a sound conditioner ("white noise") anyway.

Room Tip: We had to first check out a couple rooms to get one away from the elevator and maid's closet. A...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
mt
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. Easy check-in. Staff was very helpful when a room change was needed due to a horrible dust storm. This was no ordinary dust storm this was can't see across the street dust storm. Anyway I don't think the windows were put in right in my first king size suite. So I called down to the desk and she suggested a few solutions, but instead of those I asked for another room. Without any problem she put me in a room on the other side of the hotel. The breakfast was good. The usual fair with pancake and waffle maker plus hot items also. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Clean, nice smells and beautiful lobby. Thank you for a very nice stay and all your helpful suggestions on where to eat and what to view. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Oskaloosa, Iowa
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Okay service when we checked in. We had some trouble with the staff about having a service dog. The room was huge and wonderfully decorated. Very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and shower had duel shower heads. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Would recommend this if you are staying in town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights while working in Roswell. This was my first time to stay here, the breakfast was great beyond what I expected. Great staff very friendly and helpful! The rooms were clean, got a good nights rest. I will make this my home away from home. Tommy M

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel was great. Service was excellent. Breakfast was great above average. Better selection than most hotels. Would defiantly stay here again. Very clean. It is located close to a Walmart which is a plus. Plenty of sleeping space. There were 5 of us and we slept comfortablely.

Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This place was wonderful. The room had 2 queen beds and a couch that was another queen bed. That meant the kids each had their own spot. The sitting area was nice and made dinner in the room easy. The place was very clean, and fairly quiet.
Nice breakfast, and Violet, the breakfast attendant was great.