“Welcome Visitors”

Roswell Convention & Visitors Bureau
Ranked #8 of 25 things to do in Roswell
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we were given helpful event information, and had fun signing the guest book. We were able to take pictures with "little alien" replicas, and kept our eye out for them the duration of our stay in Roswell, New Mexico.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you have done your research (and you obviously are if you are on TA), there is no need to stop here...it's just a person with a map of the town to recommend places to visit...we got the internet for this. However, the girl working the booth was super friendly, I'm pretty sure maybe she's an alien. There are 2 photo opp props in here, but oh there are so much more better photo opps around this crazy town.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

As per some of the previous comments I also stopped here first based on the advice of TripAdvisor members ... and I'm glad I did. The staff at the Visitors Centre are really very friendly and have a wealth of information/brochures/maps on local attractions [UFO related and otherwise] and helped plan the short time we had available in Roswell to best effect. They also volunteered to take photos of us with the alien exhibit in the centre which was appreciated. Very helpful. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I got some brochures and the person was also very helpful with other New Mexico areas like Carlsbad that I was on my way to. She gave me advice that saved me getting there too late to see anything.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is a first stop must for anyone visiting. The staff has a local map and hints on the best places to stop. very helpful.