All reviewsroom was cleanflat screen tvhot showerdoor jambdesk clerk was very friendlystay there againpassing thrumain streetvisit roswellmicrowave and fridgefront officestaff was friendlyfree breakfastlow pricec unitice machinenice surprise
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on an overnight visit to Roswell. We were flying out the next morning so I wanted a motor type hotel where we could pull our car up to the door. I also like historic/older buildings and I thought this might be vintage Roswell. First I want to say that I was impressed with the updates the owner has made. As others have mentioned, newer bathrooms and tile flooring, new windows and curtains. The price was also excellent and included a basic breakfast of cereal, juice, coffee and muffins. Our room however had a hole or two in the bedspread and furniture that had seen much better days. (Room 12 in the office building) That was unfortunate, because it really distracted from all the positives. I wanted to paint the furniture! Was it okay....yes....the beds were comfortable. There was however, a problem with the remote...maybe new batteries needed??Would I stay here again, probably not. This could be a really cute motel but still needs more tweaking if I had a magic wand (and the money) I'd furnish it with vintage 40's/ 50's furniture.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

It's a good hotel, we stay only one night I booked two rooms when arrived to rosell we went direct to the hotel but was clean only one room and the other was dirty and we went to the UFO museum when we come back the rooms are good

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I needed a room for the night and this was more than adequate. Building is the old style motor inn type, which I find nostalgic. The exterior doesn't do it justice. Rooms are updated with new bathroom fixtures, flat screen tv and comfortable bed. Staff was friendly, coffee and danishes in the morning. Pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Clean, quiet, with remodeled rooms that harken back to the 60's. Spotless bathrooms. Fridge, coffee, micro. Quality bed and furniture.

Stayed here many times. Nice place.

Very convenient to restaurants and stores.

Park in front of your room.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The room was pretty basic but it was clean and comfortable for a night's stay which is is all we were looking for. The floor was not carpeted but this kind of makes sense for a desert area with lots of sand which is likely to come in with shoes and boots. The flooring appeared to be fairly new.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple