All reviews free laundry new mexico full size fridge front desk definitely return to this hotel long term stay bedroom suite newer hotel large pool couple of nights extended stay would recommend this hotel to anyone room was clean the main highway pet fee nice hotel desk staff
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Planned on staying here three nights while I performed a pipeline inspection. I am a Spire member with IHG, and stay in hotels more than 70% of the year. This is the first hotel I have stayed with where the water goes hot and cold while showering. Also, I had someone above me making noises through the night. When I mentioned this to the lady at the front desk, she said "yeah, sorry." I wasn't offered another room, or any explaination of why the water fluctuates so much when someone else in the hotel uses water. So disappointed.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
RSWCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

gkks2016,

First, I would like to apologize on how your issues were handled. It is important to keep our guests informed and I am sorry that we fell short of those expectations. One of our water heater's motherboard was having issues but we are working with a professional technician to get it replaced as soon as possible. This is why our water was fluctuating. Secondly, I am truly sorry that the guests above you were loud and didn't allow you to have a good night's rest. I will be speaking with the front desk agent that you had contact with the night you checked in to ensure we take the proper steps so that this does not happen again. Our morning shift front desk agent did deposit points into your IHG Rewards account for the inconveniences but if you would like to further discuss your stay, I encourage you to reach out to us at 575-623-4300. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope that we see you again.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I was traveling to visit family and needed to overnight in Roswell. The Candlewood Suites was the least amount of IHG points for a free night. I arrived late and was politely greeted. There is plenty of parking that is well-lit. Hotel is clean and updated. Room has small kitchen and is very spacious. However, the hotel does not offer breakfast. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. I would recommend this if on a budget. Overall, a very nice stay.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
RSWCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you Jeffrey for giving us such a wonderful review! We are elated to hear that you had such a positive stay with us. Our goal is for guests to feel like they are home away from home no matter what the length of stay is. We hope to see you the next time you are visiting Roswell! Thanks again!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Thank you for the enjoyable stay. The pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained. This is a newer hotel and was very clean. Although this unit would better suit someone for an extended stay, if you are just staying the night i would have preferred somewhere with hot breakfast included for the price i paid. still a great stay !!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
RSWCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you CoolChristopher for sharing your experience with us! We are extended stay, like you said, with full kitchenettes in all of our rooms. This allows our guests to enjoy their meals in the privacy of their own rooms. We do have breakfast items, along with other items, at a convenient and reasonable cost in our Candlewood Cupboard. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2017

The front desk greeted me as a platinum member and checked us in quickly. Believe his name was Miguel. Rooms are clean and mostly quiet. This motel has free laundry service but does not offer a breakfast. Each room has a micro, stove, and a full size fridge. Towels are new and I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cdrh
RSWCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

cdrh - Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the compliments to our team member! I will let him and the rest of our team know of your kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our full kitchenettes and complimentary laundry room. In lieu of a traditional breakfast, we have the Candlewood Cupboard which as a variety of items for purchase at your convenience but many of our guests enjoy making their meals in the privacy of their own room. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We stayed here a couple of nights. The rooms aren't really that big, but are efficient. Our room had a big oversized refrigerator, queen bed, small desk/table, TV and wifi. The room was clean and came with complementary coffee. It worked well for the 2 of us. I really liked that they had laundry machines, gym and a pool with BBQ's for cookouts. You can easily stay a week or more and not break the bank. The staff is friendly and attentive. This hotel is very close to downtown and other amenities, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: ask to face the golf course so you don't face the parking lot
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
RSWCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Tami V - Thank you for your wonderful compliments. We are proud of the customer service and amenities that we offer and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our full kitchenettes in our rooms provide guests like yourself with the convenience of making your own meals so that you don't have to spend the extra money to eat at restaurants every night. You can even save more money by utilizing our complimentary laundry room! Thanks again for sharing your experience with all of us and we hope to see you soon!