“Awesome Staff”

Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed October 28, 2011

This is a great hotel! The staff is very professional and friendly. I had never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before and I was very impressed with the Roswell hotel. Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Wemamawe
There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Roswell New Mexico

Reviewed June 23, 2011

This is a comfortable and friendly place to stay. The staff provided us with a discount for dinner, and vouchers for breakfast at Dennys within a short walking distance.

I had two good nights' sleep.

The only problem was finding the place. It needs visible signage from the street!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Jedijudy
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My family and I had to cancel our vacation plans and had trouble getting a refund from a travel service. We called Candlewood Suites directly and explained our situation to the manager Victor. He was able to call on our behalf and got us our refund. Thank you Victor and thank you Candlewood Suites! We will definitely stay there the next time through Roswell!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank livermrn
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Great room at a great price. We stayed here just one night on our trip but it was by far the best. We have been at an Embassy Suites, Intercontinental & a Days Inn. This hotel was by far the cleanest and had the best service. Well Done!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank AngryHands
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are anywhere within 200 miles of Roswell. Even the Hotels in Albuquerque and El Paso (much bigger cities), are not up to the standard of Candlewood Suites Roswell. The staff treat your family like their family, and the property and rooms (and beds and linens) are fantastic. A full kitchen is part of the suite, and the flat screens have DVD players with a library of movies for free. Laundry is free, with new machines. There are 2 gas bbq grills, and a food pantry is open 24 hrs. There are so many additional amenities that are included that make your stay as close to being at home as possible, there isn't enough space to list them all. You really have everything you need within the hotel, or within walking distance. Many of the people I work with choose to live here long term vs. renting a house for the duration of the project they're working on for this very reason, and for the fact that the folks who run the hotel truly do take care of you. The subtle alien landing decor strategically placed in the lobby area and describing the business center and meeting rooms (area 51, intelligence center) is a fun distraction from the very tastefully decorated and inviting rooms. I highly recommend the west side of the property if available. This is an amazing find in a seemingly unlikely part of the country, brought about by the demand from so many government and other travellers in the area. Check it out, you will not be disappointed...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank trainingmann
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Took a road trip with my teens last summer. After being lost in the desert and mountains. Candlewood Suites was an oasis! Rooms were clean Staff was helpful and friendly. Loved it. Stayed again in later in our roadtrip i believe in Kansas.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I've been a frequent traveller most of my career life and have stayed in the highest rated hotels in the USA. Retired from Corporate America, I now run my own business. On a recent trip to Roswell, I was referred to Candelwood Suites. I was pleased to find they accepted small pets and were non smoking. The staff was unparalleled in their service, particularly, Jodi, Stacy and Louis.I arrived late and left late, both stressors for hotel staff. Instead of being made to feel like an imposition, I was greeted and treated warmly and welcomed the entire trip.Amazing service, never expierenced this level even in Four Seasons, Fairmonts, Wyndhams, Hyatt Regencies! You have the right people in the right place, exxcelling in their jobs in a well serviced and maintained facility. Bravo people, finally a complete product that works THE FIRST TIME around!!!. I will forward my input to all my friends and colleagues. A true pleasure to stay at this hotel, they make it feel as if it one's second home.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business