The hotel was really nice. I loved the whirlpool tub, and the prices weren't too bad. The staff was friendly. Although I didn't have time to use them, both the gym facility and the pool looked clean. The room was clean as well. The only problem we had at all was that the coffee in the lobby was cold. I didn't know until later, when my husband told me, so I never had a chance to address it with the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho is the premier property located at the gateway to the city of vision. All of our well-appointed guest rooms feature Keurig Coffee Makers, Microwave, Refrigerators and Garden Sleep system beds. We are 25 minutes from the Albuquerque Sunport - located directly across from Intel. We are a short 5 minute drive from the Cottonwood Mall and only 10 minutes from the Balloon Fiesta Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho Hotel Rio Rancho
- Hilton Rio Rancho
- Rio Rancho Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho