I spent several nights at this hotel for business recently and found it "ok" but left me wanting as well. The bed is horrible. I read other rivers that seemed to like it but as someone who likes a truly firm mattress, a firm mattress covered by 5" of foam I sink into is not firm. My back was killing me by the time I left.
It a silly thing, but the bathroom door would not stay open. I had to prop it with a suitcase so it could air out after my shower and so I could listen to news while doing hair and make up. An annoying little inconvenience.
Breakfast not being included added hassle but I should have read that before booking
The location was done and the rest of it was fine but when the bed kills ya, it ruins the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho is the premier property located at the gateway to the city of vision. All of our well-appointed guest rooms feature Keurig Coffee Makers, Microwave, Refrigerators and Garden Sleep system beds. We are 25 minutes from the Albuquerque Sunport - located directly across from Intel. We are a short 5 minute drive from the Cottonwood Mall and only 10 minutes from the Balloon Fiesta Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho Hotel Rio Rancho
- Hilton Rio Rancho
- Rio Rancho Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho