We stayed for a week but had to purchase wood to keep windows from being able to be opened from outside. No WiFi like it claims & TV was sketchy it would go out periodically.
Pool was not open whole time so our family could not enjoy.
Weekend Breakfast was Best. Through the week cheap & Terrible.
No Assigned parking, No lighting for parking. Our Car got Broken into & they couldn't even call us because they did not know whose car belonged to what room. Though they did try to call police and were told if they could not provide owner info police could not do anything until owners reported it. What hotel doesn't get basic car info? Make, Model, Color, Plate# ? It's not that hard.
They did let us check out early with no penalties after break in, Thanks, I think?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at a piece of Rio Rancho history. Built in 1967, this hotel recalls the days of the motor lodge with 118 guest rooms in a full service landmark hotel, conveniently located just NW of Albuquerque. Experience our spacious courtyard featuring a sparkling seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gazebo, and towering Ponderosa pines along with wildlife and bushes located in our 2-acre slice of paradise. A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily in our spacious Toro Burger, which is also open on weekend nights for dinner and drinks. Very affordable with room types that fit a variety of travelers' needs. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel Rio Rancho
- Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel And Conference Center
- Hotel Rio Rancho