Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Room was decent,room clean, breakfast ok,nothing special.Right on main strip.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 17, 2010

You couldn't beat the price we got through priceline. The room was a good value for the money and we were upgraded to a Deluxe King upon request without addition charges. Their website said we would be charged one time of $4.95 for wireless internet access which was complementary so it was a bonus. The once bad thing was that we were awoken at 5:30 a.m. to the fire alarm, which was very loud. Then it went off again that afternoon at 2:00 p.m. so that was not fun or helpful. The room has a slight musty smell. Front desk staff was very helpful, accomodating and friendly . I'm not sure i'd stay there again due to the fire alarm issue but it wasn't bad and suited our needs.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Great place to stay when in Albuquerque/Rio Rancho. Staff (Tiffany, Tom, Steve) went over & beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Room served our purposes perfectly. Features include abundant storage, full-sized fridge, dining table/desk on wheels, fast wi-fi that worked flawlessly our entire stay, stores galore (Cottonwood Mall and more) nearby, easy access to ABQ via Alameda and/or Coors by-pass to Paseo Del Norte, continental breakfast, on-site laundry, plenty of free parking and more. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SierraRose2005
Reviewed April 16, 2010

My husband and I booked this hotel on Hotwire and got a really great rate. I figured that it didn't really matter how nice it was; wew just needed a place to stay while visiting his daughter for an athletic competition. We got there and were pleasantly surprised!

The room was clean and smelled clean. It was very roomy for just my husband and I. They also allow pets which was a great benefit for us since we didn't have to find someone to take care of her; we just took her with us. They do, however, charge a $25/night non-refundable "cleaning fee" for having a pet.

The kitchenette had dishes and a dishwasher, a full-size refrigerator, a coffee maker, a microwave and a table. They even supplied dishwasher detergent. Also, the kitchenette had (what looked like) brand new laminate flooring. It was very nice!

I have 4 complaints, and they are small ones (almost insignificant). The bed was a little too firm; the pillows were uncomfortable; the AC blew right at the bed; and the DVD player didn't work.

I would definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pcbwedcation8509
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Stopped by the day before to check out room. Key didn't work off & on during stay which became a semi pain. Friendly staff, nice spacious rooms with plenty space to cook.Great little buffet breakfast with to go coffee cups. Reasonable Rates. Cooking smells in the hallways could be neutralized with air fresheners. DVD Player didn't work but staff tried very hard to make everything right,

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I was in town on business and decided to stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe. I was very disappointed in the room I was given. The room had holes in the walls where furniture that had been attached to the wall was pulled away and not fixed. There were many areas where the wall had been patched but the paint didn't match. There were stains on the carpet, the bed was uncomfortable, and the bathroom was extremely small. This hotel did offer a very limited continental breakfast. I was impressed with the staff. Everyone was very friendly including the maintenance person who had to replace a light bulb (when I checked in the bathroom light was burned out). All in all I was expecting something better since this was "deluxe". I am not sure what the basic Extended Stay is like, but I know I don't want to find out. I liked the staff best. I liked the room the least.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2008

I was on the web site and booked a room, then my son call and got time off so I needed a second room. I called the hotel and spook to the most helpful lady I have ever dealt with. She was able to manage the changes of both my rooms and was able to get me a better rate. Saved me about 70 dollars combined. To top it off, our plans change again for an earlier arrival, family can always put you in a bind. I called a different staff member and they accommodated our arrival a day early with refreshing professionalism. The rooms were above average, just the beds were a little firmer than I prefer. The little kitchenette came very handy. Location was excellent. Overall our stay was enjoyable, I would recommend this hotel again. I have never stayed at an Extended Stay before because we are in a hotel for just one night passing through, but you can do that too. This summer we are traveling to the east coast. I will use Extended Stay America again.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rio Rancho
#4 of 5 in Rio Rancho
Sandia Resort & Casino
Sandia Resort & Casino
#33 of 143 in Albuquerque

Been to Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.

Address: 2221 Rio Rancho Dr SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124-6603 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.)
Location: United States > New Mexico > Rio Rancho
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Specialty Lodging in Rio Rancho
Price Range: $74 - $319 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.