“really cool cars”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“really cool cars”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I am not a car enthusiast but I sure enjoyed this! Lots of really neat cars and your can get up so close. I am going to go back again to see what new additions there may be.

Visited December 2012

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Love Cars? Gotta Go!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is one of those places that a car lover NEEDS to go to. It is wonderful to look at these beautiful vehicles and really get a chance to enjoy them without tons of people pushing you out of the way.

Visited December 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

They have a lot more cars than you think when you drive up. Very cool collection and you get all the time to view them. I walked out wanting to go back and I have! 4 more times. I take everyone when they visit our house. I love this place.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank David B
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Place for the car lover in you”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

J&R has such an amazing collection of vehicles! My husband and father were both so excited to see the collection! Would recommend to anyone who has a love of vintage automobiles

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Sanje A
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“I want a 1911 Mormon”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Every car you can think of and then some. The owners have participated in multiple cross-country races involving vintage cars. This is a must see stop for car folks!!!

1 Thank MaxRoadster