“Absolutely the BEST pizza in Bernalillo County”
Review of Aldo's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aldo's Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 128 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I will NEVER tire of the $5.00 special:a mega slice of ny style pizza and a drink or a salad. this has got to be the most authentic ny style pizza in the state. Don't let the atmosphere, or lack thereof, throw you. The ingredients they use is top shelf and best quality. That, coupled with their "know how" and you have it....the best pizza in Bernalillo County.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I used to go out of my way and drive by many pizza restaurant's to get to Venezia's. My last visit last Friday (Oct 14) was particularly disappointing. I went for the Friday special a large 1 topping pizza with 12 wings. Unfortunately, after driving 9 miles home only to discover the pizza was poorly made, very little pepperoni, some slices without any, missing cheese in areas and burned crust where there was neither sauce nor toppings. If this was a unique experience I would given them another chance, unfortunately it was not. I attempted to contact them directly via their website, but apparently they only take orders there. After 3 years visiting, they've lost a regular customer. If I want bad pizza I'll go to any of the chains.

Reviewed July 4, 2009

Excellent, tasty, chewy crust but the topping needs a bit more pizazz. Seemed the sauce is a little bland for our taste.

Reviewed September 4, 2007

If looking for truly better than usual pizza - this is the place to go. Sure, they are lots of competitors around & most aren't worth the bother of stopping if quality pizza is important to you.

Authentic born in Italy & by way of New York City family owner/operators. The fresh basil is from Mama's home garden.

I know pizza & this is one of the ones to go for.