“Big portions, small prices”
Review of Twisters

Twisters
Ranked #21 of 124 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed October 26, 2006

My husband and I stopped at a local Twisters in Albuquerque while on vacation there. (There are multiple locations - we grabbed food to go at the Menaul Street location.) Now we wish we had one where we live! We were intrigued by the sign saying "Twisters Burritos & Burgers". Think of Twisters as a sort of Taco Bell on steroids. Portions are huge, but the price is not. They offer breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner. Burritos (and most other menu items) can be customized to your taste, with many available toppings, including both red and green chile. Burritos come in multiple sizes, including (what I can remember) 1/8 burrito, 1/4, 1/2, full size and double. We ordered a 1/2 size and it was definitely plenty for one person! We also ordered nachos with beef and it was more than enough for one person. Quality was decent and it sure tasted good after being on the road all day. I would suggest Twisters to anyone looking to stretch their dollar for some decent fast food Mexican!

1  Thank TXGirl2001