“Need a great breakfast burrito close by?”
Review of Twisters

Twisters
Ranked #22 of 121 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Oh yes, delicious in general & spicy breakfast burritos are oh so special. Not just a fast food joint but consistently good food.

There are newer reviews for Twisters

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have never been disappointed at any of the Twisters locations. Every time I come to Rio Rancho or Albuquerque (I live over 200 miles away), it is the one place I HAVE to eat! It has the most authentic New Mexico fast food and everything on the menu is delicious!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I do not care for my breakfast burrito smothered in sauces. Therefore, I notice when they are dry. Twisters consistently serves moist yummy breakfast burritos.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Moving to Rio Rancho and found Twisters. Surprisingly good food! Did not expect restaurant quality from the "fast food" look of the exterior. We will be back often.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I love twisters.their food is great and they have a good selection on their menu. They prepared food very fast and have to you almost as soon as you get to the door.we stop by here often and they have amazing Indian tacos and smothered burritos if you're in the area go for it!