“Yep, I'm a regular”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to O'Hare's for a long time, both separately and together. We frequent here pretty often and usually get the same handful of items. Even venturing out and getting something different hasn't been a bad thing either.
The food we get is overall consistently good and the staff is always great to us, very friendly. There are a few members of the staff we've gotten to know better than others, but we're always treated with courteous service. I knew I was a regular a while back, but I went in recently, after a major surgery, and several of the staff came up and asked me how I was recovering, including our waitress from the previous visit, who came up and personally said hello, even though we were sitting at the bar with our backs to the main dining area. The staff is what makes my day.
...Well, that and the Serrano Cream Pasta dish that has been incredible any time I've ordered it. :) Pretty good beer selection, full bar, daily specials (food and drinks) make this a well rounded good place to go, and the loyal following of regulars will tell you the same!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was a great pub to get dinner and a couple of drinks. We have been going here for about a year now, and every time we visit we a pleased. The service is always good, and food is great. They have a great beer selection for your choosing. If you are in Rio Ranhco, and need to find somewhere to eat I would check this place out. If I could give one tip you may want to get there a little early to avoid the wait.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Corned beef, although not "homemade" was just fine, good potatoes, and perfect cabbage. Very good mustard, which IS prepared in house. We were told it was a 90 minute wait, but turned out to be only about 40. Great service.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Overall, this restaurant is a good choice for a pub milieu. The menu adequate. The food is acceptable. Service was fine. You won't walk out saying "wow" but you will return. All things considered, that's better than a lot local eateries

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Fodd is very good, it is consistant, the staff are excellent, I have been frequenting O'Hare's Pub and Grill for years, it is my favorite place to eat.