“Good food, nice atmosphere great sports bar”

Turtle Mountain Brewing CO
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
“Good food, nice atmosphere great sports bar”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Incredible french dip sandwich, good fish and chips. Big screen tv's provide numerous sporting events. The service was great and the food was really good. Nice selection of beers. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you are in the area.

• Visited March 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Gotta try the Turtle”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Turtle Mountain has a diverse selection of it's own brew, as well as the domestics (hidden behind the bar). There are better breweries in the Albuquerque vicinity, but the beer is definitely good. Hybrid IPA and Irish Coffee Stout being my favorites. As for the food, it is the reason we go back time and time again, despite the horrendous parking setup. ;) It is Pub food, but with high quality dinner fare thrown in. On Saturdays you can get Prime Rib, with all the fixings, that is on par with most of the upscale restaurants in the Albuquerque area. Most of the selections have a distinct New Mexican kick that puts the Turtle on another level. Worth the visit.

• Visited January 2013
“Best sports bar in Rio by far.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We come here often. Member of there club. Leave my stein there and it is always cheerfully refilled when I return. Sometimes the pizzas are not great buy yesterday had fish and chips which were completely awesome. The reuben was great too. Will experiment more with menu. I really like the beer. Hal

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Nice Little Place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here tonight while traveling and it was a very nice casual place. Only beer and wine ( but has some decent wines) and very good pub style food. He had "the best french dip ever" and I had one of their pizza specials. Both were excellent.....be warned, large portions....and service was friendly and very efficient.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great for the whole family”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love Turtle Mountain; it is our family's go to when we want to go out for a bite and have some fun.The beer is great for the adults and they have a decent selection of wine too. It is a bit loud, but I actually like this as it is easy to take kiddos there and not have to worry about them being too loud. We always start with the soft pretzel, it is phenom. We love the pizzas, calzones, and the mac and cheese is to die for... All around a great place for dinner.

• Visited February 2013