“Freaked me out ”

Add it.
Seferinos
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Description: It is a New Mexican restaurant that is also located in Albuquerque.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Freaked me out ”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Okay I wasn't going to comment on this place but after both my wife and I have had a stomach ache after eating here I thought I should warn others. Our waitress appeared sick and had yellow coloring to her skin . She was very annoyed with me for ordering egg whites. She was very rude and did not appear to like her job . The atmospher is not what I'm use to . Don't take the chance eat at hot tamales or somewhere else . This is from a local who knows good food.

“Lacks atmosphere, but food/service good!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Restaurant is in a strip mall, so parking is easy but the restaurant lacks personality. Food and service was good, but this is the first Mexican restaurant I've been to that didn't provide the table with chips and salsa. I had a chicken burrito, which was very good and the chicken was cooked to perfection (not overdone). Green chile sauce had a kick to it, but it tasted really good! Price was very reasonable (~$8-9). My friends tell me it wasn't the best New Mexico had to offer but I thought it was great, so I would give Seferinos a 3-4 star rating. Seferinos DOES NOT serve alcohol!

• Visited October 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“waitress in hurry to rush you out”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Food is good however the waitress touches your food and starts clearing off things from the table without asking if you are finished using it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Debra G
Sedona, Arizona
“Great Food Fast Service”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I ordered the green chili chicken enchiladas and it was delicious :0) the food was wonderful the service was great and the people were very friendly. The prices were reasonable, it has plenty of seating and party rooms are availible, im defenitly dinning there again!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kim G
Jemez Springs, New Mexico
“Very good New Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite place for breakfast in Rio Rancho. The Huevos Rancheros green are my favorite breakfast and Seferinos is my favorite place to get them. Very reasonable prices, good food.

• Visited December 2012