“Closed”

Cuisines: American
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Closed”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not open for business when we tried to go there this week. Must have been too expensive to make a go of it.

Visited June 2013

Oahu, Hawaii
“Love the Sammie's but a little pricy”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I hAve been here a few times. My FAvs are the Cuban& grinder. It is little pricy for sandwiches but I'm willing to pay a little more for good quality food. Oh and don't forget the chocolate sandwich for dessert!

• Visited January 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not great for the price.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Its okay. A bit over priced and not as impressive as I was led to believe. The menu is very plain as well.

Visited October 2012
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Busy restaurant - good food”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Maybe I will try something other than the Cuban sandwich next time. I thought it was very average and do not understand what all the fuss is about. However, I have to say that my friends loved their dishes - one had a salad and the other had a turkey sandwich. Also, we went about 12:30, and they were out of alot of food - I guess you have to go earlier. The service was pretty slow; however, the servers were pretty friendly. I will return but will see what else they have as far as sandwiches. Another thing - the food is rather pricey - about $9.50 a pop.

• Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious gourmet sandwiches”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Growing up in NY I'm used to a deli on every corner. One day I was complaining about Albuquerque not having any delis... Did a google search and found this gem. I'm a vegeterian so I always get the Mediterranean sandwich. My husband enjoys the Smoked turkey. Delicious!

1 Thank megs828