“That entire area of Rio Rancho suffers from bad tasting water.”

Tao's Chinese Bistro
Ranked #11 of 121 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“That entire area of Rio Rancho suffers from bad tasting water.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nice enough restaurant. They try hard and have good help. But the base of everything in food is the water and this section, so all the eateries in this corner of Rio Rancho suffers from a foul tasting water and it carries through all the foods that count water as an ingredient.

• Visited October 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Disappointed, was expecting more”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

First time diner we sat for dinner. Decor is average, not inspiring or interesting, just basic. Food was a disappointment as we found the dishes to be on the bland side, not at all what we were expecting from a restaurant with such an appealing name. Server was very good but was a bit on the rushed side.

• Visited April 2014
Corrales, NM
“Lousy”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

From what I read about it I thought Tao's would be reasonably authentic. Boy, was I wrong. One of the worst samples of Szechwan cooking. Totally a waste of time..

Visited March 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Best Chinese Food in Rio Rancho”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is without a doubt my favorite Chinese food restaurant in Rio Rancho. We usually order and take out, but the restaurant itself is very nice. The egg rolls are really good as is the hot and sour soup. I have never been disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
Albuquerque, NM
“Never fails!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I discovered this restaurant about 2 years ago and every time we go for dinner, we are well-fed, cared for and look forward to going back. They will prepare my meals just for me, with food restrictions, I have to be careful so they allow me to do just that.

I hope you check them out too...and make a reservation just in case.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Tao's Chinese Bistro? Share your experiences!