On the plus side:
+ Affordable (my king-bed room was $66, tax included, with the senior discount).
+ Dog semi-friendly ($15 nightly charge), with adjacent vacant lots where you can walk your dog. Pets allowed in all rooms (including the second floor).
+ Clean room.
+ Comfortable bed.
+ Wi-Fi had fast speed, no password needed.
+ Quiet min-refrigerator.
+ Modern heater/cooler with digital readout.
+ Close to many fast-food restaurants, Albertsons, Target, B of A.
+ Friendly front-desk lady.
- Facing a busy highway, constant street noise, including all night. Not good for light sleepers.
- Very small bathroom/shower/sink areas, with minimal surfaces on which to put things.
- Old CRT TV (didn't turn it on so can't comment on picture quality).
- No elevator to second floor.
- Breakfast variety was minimal, as usual for a motel in this price category.
I've stayed in the Comfort Suites, a block away, three times. It is a little farther from the highway, and noticeably quieter; a newer property; and slightly more expensive (you'll pay $5 more for a dog and about $10 more for a similar room, per night). Pets allowed in only a few, ground-floor rooms.
In short, if you're looking to save a few dollars and staying only a night or two, you should be satisfied here. During a longer stay, the above negatives might not be worth the relatively low price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Rio Rancho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Rancho Days Inn