“Frisco Lodge - Loved it!”
Review of Frisco Lodging Co.

Frisco Lodging Co.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Reserve
Frisco Lodging Co.
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Reserve
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed at the Frisco Lodge for a hunt a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful! We stayed in the rental house - price per night was more than fair and we even had our own washer and dryer which was much needed. We also had our own private patio. Housekeeping was amazing, they even did our dishes! The beds were comfortable and warm. It was evident that the entire unit was updated and modernized. We received personalized attention and everyone was extremely friendly. We stayed there for 6 nights and would stay there again. Thank you to everyone, especially Jennifer, for all you did to help us feel welcomed (and safe:)). Hope to stay with you again soon!

JChavez

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JChavez12

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Hidden Springs is one of 2 places except for the few B&B's in the area. It is the one that you can walk downtown, then to the other end of town in 5 minutes, otherwise you have to stay up by the airport, about 10 minutes out of town. I would suggest making a reservation because the front desk is the small cafe up by the airport. I would suggest you be there during the operating hours of the cafe or you might be out of luck that night. Reserve has a small grocery, cafe and gas, but not the type of place that takes long to check out. If you're going into the Gila, make sure you have the right vehicle to travel rough roads. If you're on the Silver City side, go up to the hotsprings and cliff dwelings, it probable the best drive in the forest. Hidden Springs is clean and comfortable, but take your own coffee and coffee maker.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We spent one night here last month. We had planned to be camping at Pueblo Park that night, but the skies looked like rain and we decided to drive into Reserve to see if we could find a place to stay. As another reviewer mentioned, there was a phone that my sister had to use to get a room and instructions and we never actually saw anyone. This is a very small older strip motel and I must admit that I love being able to pull my car right up in front of my room. The room itself was small with one queen bed and a small pull out couch, but was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. I do wish there had been a couple chairs out front so we could have sat outside as the evening turned out to be very nice, but otherwise we were just happy to have a place to sleep that night. If I find myself back in that area and need a place to stay, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank deserthiker
Reviewed November 7, 2011

My husband and I were recently on a research trip up in the Willow Creek area last week. There were no rooms in Reserve at all except for the Frisco Lodging Co. It is a tiny place, but our room was decent.It was clean and the decor was rustic; the bed was comfortable, the towels plush, and the heater worked great. They were having a problem with internet connectivity....but it was no big deal - we were there to sleep mainly. There was a flat screen tv that had the dish network. There was a little coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave. Having never stayed in Reserve, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised. Would we stay there again if we needed to? Yes. The help was friendly and very accomodating.

Room Tip: If you like rustic and not real fancy it is a good place to stay. There is no pool, no phone, but y...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank CactusGarden
Reviewed December 30, 2010

We had reservations. When we arrived there was no-one on site and a sign directed guests to call staff on an on site phone. We did and a pleasant young woman arrived almost immediately to give us our room key. She asked us to call again if we needed anything. I called back at least twice to see if we could get a couple of chairs so we could sit outside and read. There was no answer. There was a pile of scrap lumber in the parking lot; a lot of it was fire damaged. Pieces of the fire damaged lumber had been nailed around our room as a baseboard but not painted over. The room was clean but in desperate need of attention. It was very hard to read in the room because lightbulb(s) were burned out and there was no one to call. There were a lot of things that needed attention; each small by itself but taken in the overall were inexcusable. There was an attractive professional form in the room inviting guests to comment, we did. There was also a box on the form to check if the guest requested a follow-up call, I checked the box. There has been no follow-up. This is a "strip" motel and I believe less than a dozen units. Why it is treated so badly and guests so neglected I can not imagine. The surrounding countryside is beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dtwalker1941
wyomingmama, Owner at Frisco Lodging Co., responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2011

This property was purchased by myself 3 years ago-a run down, horrible motel that had been used, abused & never taken care of. During the time of my ownership, I have put untold thousands into the improvement of this property, and continue to do so. Most of our customers are very understanding and tremendously pleased with the work we have done. The rooms are tremendously clean, very cute, and quite comfortable as decorated in the "Old West" vein. They have great heating/cooling and our customer service is legendary. If you are (as this reviewer apparently was) looking for a brand-new up-scale chain motel in Reserve, NM, this place is not for you. In fact, Reserve, NM is probably not for you! If you are looking for a great quaint little place to stay with comfy beds, and a charming feel, we welcome you!

Been to Frisco Lodging Co.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Frisco Lodging Co.

Address: 42 Main St, Reserve, NM 87830
Location: United States > New Mexico > Reserve
Room Service Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Reserve
Price Range: $59 - $79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Frisco Lodging Co. Hotel Reserve