“Great Location in the middle of town with undergroung parking”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red River
Lifts West Condominium Hotel
Weatherford, Oklahoma
“Great Location in the middle of town with undergroung parking”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My family and I go to Red River several times a year,,, Always at Lifts West....Be aware there are two different buildings , the mountain building which is older (less expensive) and the main building newer more modern and up to date. We always pay a few extra bucks and stay in the main building same condo F -2. This condo rents as a two bedroom but it actually has 3 bedrooms 3 baths a loft for the kiddies and a fold out couch,. Its huge very open and roomy large enough for large or even multi family, I am adding a few pictures so you can see the view from the two balconies and the ambiance created by the vaulted cedar ceilings. Hope this helps

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank jreeddesigns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nebraska
Reviewed May 26, 2010

What a beautiful time of year for a vacation in the mountains. It was a little chill in April but sunny skies in New Mexico is always nice. Good food, Good company, Good times and not to mention Great service. Cant wait to go again to see the forth of July Parade. Ive heard it is great.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Was shocked to walk into my condo and find two floors of comfortable living area. Had a fantastic kitchen area with full size stainless steel fridge, microwave, oven, etc. Next to it was an actual den with a plasma screen TV and a view of the beautiful Red River. The first floor also had one bed and bathtub/toilet. Walking up stairs one would find two more beds, another plasma screen tv, and a shower. There were also family photos around the place to give you the feel that this was a more personal atmosphere. It was just lil old me and I had three beds to choose from. To say the least I was very impressed with my stay here and would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
celluloidtrav
Reviewed January 22, 2010

We recently booked a large group of people into rooms at the Lifts West and we could not have had a better experience! The staff was overwhelmingly helpful in scheduling the rooms, accommodating any request, and making sure each individual guest was taken care of. Everyone who stayed commented on how much they enjoyed their rooms and what a pleasant surprise it was to have such a lovely place to stay while on the road. Would recomend Lifts West to anyone - great location.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Austin, TX
Reviewed January 21, 2010

The plumbing in all of the bathrooms was in terrible condition. One handle broke in our hands and we had to have maintenance replace it. Also, the electricity tripped the breaker numerous times during our 5 day stay. The condo is dark and dingy with the only ceiling lights over the kitchen. There are not any lamps with bulbs above 60 watt so forget about reading a good book. The kitchen cabinets were broken and the dishes and pots and pans were in terrible condition. Management did bring us new pans because I would not use the burned ones. The couch had stains on the pillow. I will say that management realized this was not the type of condo we expected to stay in and they tried to make the best of a bad situation. I have a condo in Branson Missouri and I would be embarrassed to rent it in the condition we found this one. The owner ought to refund a good portion of our $385 per night because it certainly was not worth that amount of money. The internet would only receive in the lobby not in the room.

Nelda Albritton

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
colorado
Reviewed January 17, 2010

I've been staying at Lift's West every Memmorial Weekend for at least the past 18 year's. I have really enjoyed my stay there! The place is a very clean place. The staff is wonderful! Housekeeping is great, every one is so freindly,and make you feel so confordable .I love it and I look forward to every May!!! Gloria from Colorado

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Colorado
Reviewed January 17, 2010

I've been comming to Red River for ten years@ always stay at Lifts West. It's a wonderful Condo with a great staff,if you're ever planning a trip there check it out you won't regret it. Bob from Colorado.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
#2 of 2 in Taos Ski Valley
The Blake
The Blake
#1 of 2 in Taos Ski Valley

Been to Lifts West Condominium Hotel? Share your experiences!