This was our families 3rd trip to Red River and we have stayed at Lifts West each time. I always ask for the same room in the main building, #130. It's really cute so I guess the owners have been working on it. It had a new sofa sleeper bed, really huge comfy recliner, new drapes and bed linens. It is decorated in a lodge/Route 66 theme. Tiles and sink fixtures in the bathrooms looked new. First bedroom is adjoining to living room but has sliding doors to make it private if needed. The 2nd bedroom has it's own bath and TV. Efficiency style kitchen well supplied.
This Aug. we joined extended family and also booked unit #131 next door. The two bedroom unit had a spacious open living room with windows and balconies on 2 sides. Red and black Coca-cola theme, leather couches, flat screen TV w/ DVD player.
Great location in center of town! Walk to grocery store. Playground next door. Underground parking with elevator. Restaurant in building. Mountain side view. Keeps us coming back for sure thing.
Recommend going to website where you can view room photos for yourself in the photo gallery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lifts West Condos ,We have a varity of condos to choose from 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom condos we also have a lobby so you could just sit back and relax. In the lobby there is a Cafe,Coffee shop, and Gift shop we are located in the center of town next to the public park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lifts West Condominium Hotel Red River
- Lifts West Condo Red River
- Lifts West Condominium Red River