“An Adult Absolute Blast from the past”

The Pit Stop & Go Kart City
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I had not driven a go cart since I was a kid! now at age 72 I was having the time of my life! I only wish there had been more of my family all on the track at the same time! I passed my wife five times! And I thoroughly enjoyed it each time!

I highly recommend giving this a go! it’s a certain thrill to be not going very fast but feel like you’re going 190 miles an hour on the Indianapolis 500!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Our grandkids wanted to ride, so we checked it out. It wasn't outlandishly priced! They had so much fun and we enjoyed watching them!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Had a great French dip, nice messy snowcones and burgers. Fun to watch go karts. More umbrellas would be nice.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Cheap fun (at least considering vacation/red river prices) for the whole family. The hippy kids that work there are worth the price of admission.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This was so much fun for all ages. My granddaughter 2 years old rode with me and loved every minute.

Date of visit: July 2018