Riverside Lodge & Cabins
Best Western Rivers Edge(Red River)(Great Value!)
$140
Alpine Village Suites(Taos Ski Valley)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Spa
Hotel Ryland(Red River)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness center
Ponderosa Lodge(Red River)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewselectric stovegrocery liquor storenew mexicofull kitchenlodging optionsfront officeopened the doorski chaletworked finedefinitely stay here againlift ticketsin townqueen bedchair liftwe've stayedmany yearsski area
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I've been coming to the Riverside for years and find it such a wonderful place to escape to with my family and friends. I've always found find the staff very friendly and accommodating and the rooms comfortable and clean. I would recommend this Lodge to all my friends and family!.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank JAB526
Reviewed May 24, 2010

We have stayed here numerous times and always find clean rooms, friendly staff, and well decorated condos. Beautiful grounds, things for the kids to do, great bar-b-que area. This is on a city block and not crowded together. Have tried other Red River places but feel the best value is at the RIVERSIDE.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NONE57
Reviewed April 19, 2010

For the last several years my friends and I have stayed at the Riverside Lodge for our annual get-away. There are anywhere from 4 to 10 of us which is perfect at the Riverside. We love the kitchen which saves us so much money- we ski-in ski-out using the copper chair- so much easier than trying to find parking at the ski area. Last year we locked ourselves out really late and the managers were really friendly and gave us another key even though it was really obvious we woke them up. With the prices of lift tickets and lodging at other resort towns on the rise, I think we will stick with staying at the Riverside in Red River as it is a really affordable place for all of us to meet up. I can't wait to go in the Summer, I've heard great things!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Stayed there the last weekend of Spring Break...very slow town, but Riverside was great. We had ten people, six stayed in a 3 bed condo with 2 bathrooms, and 4 stayed in a 2 bedroom / 1 bath condo. The walk to the lift was awesome, it's easy to ski down to for lunch then right back up the mountain whenever you are ready. The staff was helpful and friendly, and seemed to go the little extra bit every time to help us out. We had 1 problem with the tv, and literally about 5 minutes after notifying the staff, our tv was fixed. Hot tub worked great, Wifi worked perfectly on my Blackberry. After the snowstorm hit, I think the maintenance guy worked sun-up to sun-down to keep the place maintained and in good condition (clearing parking lots, moving snow on sidewalks, etc). Ski rentals were across the street (10% discount if you tell them you are staying at Riverside), grocery/liquor store was about 2 blocks away (easy walking distance). Everything you need is within walking distance (cheap burgers, nicer restaurants, rentals, lifts, lift ticket kiosk, bar, etc). Rooms aren't elegant, special, or classy, but they definitely do their job. They are warm, cozy, and pretty simple. If we go back to Red River, it's safe to say this is where we will be staying.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2010

We had a group of 47 people on our trip, some stayed at the Riverside and the others stayed at the Copper King. Both places were great, myself and my family stayed at the Riverside. We have zero complaints.

The hotel is old, but so is everyone in Red River. The hotel is a stones throw from the Copper Chair Lift, so access to the mountain was great.

The Owners of the hotel were nice and helpful, my battery went dead on my truck and the owner helped jump start me.

The rooms vary a lot, we had the $136/night room, while others in our group had the $126/night & $206/night. All rooms are not created equally, our room had two bed rooms with a living room in between, with two bathrooms. The $126/night room had two bed rooms right next to each other with a kitchen, the $206/night room had two bedrooms but only one bath, and a big living room and kitchen. I think it is luck of the draw on what you get for rooms.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family