“Dry, Tough and No Flavor”

Texas Reds Steakhouse and Saloon
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Shawnee, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dry, Tough and No Flavor”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had the New York Strip and I didn't even eat half. The steak had no flavor and was tough. The others with me thought their meal was ok. But for over $100 for three people, it was definitely overpriced.

• Visited March 2013

Marble Falls, Texas
“Drink at home before you go”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have always enjoyed one night at Texas Red's during Spring Break. This Year i went ahead to get on the wait list since they will not take reservations even for large parties. I thought a drink sounded good while i waited. The lady in front of me at the bar got a bloody mary and two Shirley Temples for $23-24 plus tip. I ordered a drink that in Central Texas is consistently $8-10' imagine my surprise When the bartender said $16!! My buffalo ribeye was good later but i was still winching over the drink price!

• Visited March 2013
Nederland, Texas
“Gotta go to Texas Reds!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We never go to Red River without a visit to Texas Reds. We went on Spring Break so there was a wait, but it was well worth it. Good food and fun atmosphere!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kat_Nederland
Arlington, Texas
“Have been told the steaks are delicious”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have been told that the steaks are delicious, and I believe that to be an honest statement. I have never eaten there. I took one look at the prices on the menu and they were way too steep for me.

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good steak and fun atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Enjoyed drinks at the bar with peanuts while waiting for a table. The wait was made enjoyable by the excellent band playing. Good food and steaks, good service and fun atmosphere.

Visited February 2013