“Green Chile Stew”
Review of Dairy Bar

Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Red River
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Forget the cheeseburger and fries, go for the green chile stew, tortilla, and ice tea. Did this twice in one week. Great service, too.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

my husband had been wanting a burger so we went to the dairy bar we ordered our burgers fries and drinks the wait on our food was not to long the burgers had a good taste and a little on the greasy but tasty we would recommend this place to others.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

My friends and I enjoyed our ice cream on a warm August afternoon. Very relaxing sitting on the patio eating ice cream. I noticed others ordering food and it looked very good. But that day-ice cream! YUM

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Best burger in town! I eat lunch here a couple of times during my visits to Red River. They have great shakes, malts and ice cream cones. It's small and gets crowded during the lunch and dinner rush so expect that but we'll worth it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Warm day or after long hike- great stopping point to cool off. Service was quick. I would recommend going outside after getting order- inside is very tight.

Date of visit: July 2017