“Ugh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Well....the people were fairly nice...BUT the food is nothing better than walking to the der market and getting from the frozen section?! I don't understand how this place could compete with ANY restaurant.

2  Thank Judger01

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had read other reviews of the chile relleno burrito and decided to try it for myself. It was excellent and huge! Based on the owner's recommendations I had it with hot chopped green chiles. The green chiles added a little kick but not too much to make it unbearable. The burrito had the chile relleno, rice, beans, cheese, and the green chiles. It was way more than I should have eaten at one sitting... but I finished it anyway. Delicious!

1  Thank Mrs_Latham
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have been eating burritos from here for the last several years and they are always awesome. The owner is super nice. Can't wait to eat here next year.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love going to Red River each summer for a variety of reasons and one of them is the food at Tia Buena's. I absolutely adore the build your own burritos as I can request them in a variety of different combinations that suit my taste for any given day. The variety of menu items makes the rest of my family happy and the pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff makes the entire meal fun and relaxing.

1  Thank James P
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place was so small, but had such a huge impact of flavor. I loved the service and the food was great.