“Great value and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tia Buena's - CLOSED

Tia Buena's
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Keller, Texas, United States
“Great value and service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent food at good prices and very friendly service. We had never noticed this little place tucked next to Wild Bill's Ski Shop although we have been to Red River many times. We had a variety of burritos, all good and the white cheese queso was great too.

• Visited December 2012

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Best Burrito's in the World”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you're in Red River, you have to try Tia Buena. I'm not one to give internet reviews, but I had to in this case...Tia Buena is AWESOME!!! If you like burritos stuffed with chili relleno's, pulled pork, chicken fajita, and other delicious ingredients, this is your place. We visited twice in two days because we, including our two boys, liked it so much. Best burrito I've ever had!

• Visited December 2012
Tampa, FL
“Uh-may-ziing Burrito!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Get a burrito with green chile on it. Mine was fantastic. I meant to go back the next day for lunch before I left town, but I forgot. About 50 miles later, I realized that I didn't get another burrito, and I almost turned around.

Wheeler, Texas, United States
“Our favorite place!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family & I love Tia Buena's!! We never come to Red River with out eating there!! All the burritos are awesome!! Haven't found one we don't like!! And if you dont like the tortilla, they have boats!! They have something for everyone!! You MUST go visit them when you're in town!!!

Tuttle, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

As I walked by this place the smell was AMAZING and thought we have to eat here before we leave. The people taking your order were super friendly (who I think were the owners). The food was great.

1 Thank Sandi L