“Mouth Watering!”

Brett's Bistro
Ranked #12 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the center of town, we offer the best quality of foods available anywhere. Chef Brett is a third generation resident of Red River, and has had restaurants in Red River for 35 years. Our present local is quaint with panoramic views of main street. We specialize in Choice hand cut steaks, Prime Rib, fresh seafood, and trout. We have cool salads, pasta,and our lunch menu offers full sandwiches. The Best N.M. green chile cheese burgers in the state. Great wine list, and the coldest Beer in town! We are celebrating our fifth year at our Lifts West Location, and would like to invite you to Brett`s Bistro.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were looking for a place for dinner while out shopping and the sales lady in one of the shops recommended Brett's. She said the food was to die for and she was right. We had Rib Eye steaks that were so tender you could almost cut them with your fork.. full of flavor and very juicy! Seasoned to perfection. I have only ever eaten 2 others that would even come close to comparing! Everything about the meal was cooked perfectly and was just as tasty! If you need a nice place to have an evening meal in Red River, I HIGHLY recommend Brett's!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

it was a delicious meal, but prices were way too high for the atmosphere & dishes. for example, i have never seen an item on a kids' menu for $26 - but there it was. too many other places in town to eat to waste money here.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Nice dinner of all-you-can-eat spaghetti and sides. Other menu items available, but a couple of specials each night. Great service and very clean and quiet. Located in the Lifts West condo area. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

the food was very good, we had chicken fried steak (much, much better than the Timbers down the street). we also had the steak that had a wonderful sause with mushrooms. my daughter (12) loved the green beans.

unfortunately, we had a waitress that had several other tables and we seemed to be last on her list. another family came in 10 minutes after us and had their drinks immediately anf food out before we even got a chance to order (differt waitress).

i would go back for the food.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I just had dinner at Brett's Bistro ... we were very pleasantly surprised by how delicious the food was! I had the Hot Honey Chicken and my wife had the Green Chili Cheeseburger. The chicken dish was excellent and I strongly suggest it if you're in the mood for some New Mexico red chili. Be mindful, it is a little spicy! The cheeseburger came with a more-than-generous helping of french fries ... and my wife enjoyed both. With our meals and only water to drink (I really like the water in Red River), we walked out of there with a $25 bill. Not too bad at all. I highly recommend Brett's Bistro for a meal in Red River.