“Eating at Shotgun Willies! Great, reasonable and friendly!”
Review of Shotgun Willie's

Shotgun Willie's
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Hours of Operation:Monday-Sunday7:00am to 2:00pmServing Breakfast: 7:00am to 11:00amServing Lunch: 11:00am to 2:00pm
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great food, service and price. All 39 of us had a great time there, :)
We liked it all and it was a short walk from Arrowhead Lodge.

There are newer reviews for Shotgun Willie's

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The prices are good, but if you can't eat greasy foods, I would say to avoid it. The hash browns are very greasy and mushy. They tasted like they were cooked in butter.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ordered the BBQ plate and a sandwich with chili cheese tots. Neither was very good. The BBQ smoke from the pit out front that smelled great along with the high reviews made us want to stop. It's a little place where you order your food and pick it up at the counter. The brisket had a good taste but was very dry. They give you one small container of sauce which was actually good. I had to request more. The beans and slaw literally had no taste whatsoever. I've no idea that's possible. The chili on the tots was bland as well. I'd rather had stuff out of a can. At least it would have some taste. The prices were fairly high as well. Our friend had a burger that was average at best.
Spend your money elsewhere.

1  Thank James K
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everything there was delicious and reasonably priced... Try the brisket breakfast burrito. YUMMO! Visited here 4 times.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had the loaded baked potato with butter & sour cream, and the frito chili pie. Big servings, tasted great and prices were as good as you will find, spot on. I had a large ice water which to my surprise was free. Food was served fresh and hot. Great place to eat.