“It's a Bar not a pizza joint.”
Review of Bull o' the Woods

Bull o' the Woods
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

It was a pretty cool chill place to be. I was there For New Year's Eve 2013, cover was 10 bucks, 35 across the street!! Not crowded but plenty of ppl to socialize with, and the live band was great also. The waitresses were awesome and very quick to get you a drink. Watch out for that LIT tho, it packs a punch!! I will be stopping by there again when I'm in town.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stopped in here after a long day of skiing for a cold drink, and to warm my bones. There was a dog helping tend bar that night. Good low key kind of joint.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Bull o' the Woods for cocktails and a light meal. We looked them up on the internet and their menu looks great! Sounded so good.

When we got there I asked for white wine. They have zero wines, so be prepared to drink beer if you want a cocktail.

When we asked the waitress about ordering some of the food off the menu we saw on the internet, we were told they were out of everything except pizza.

We ordered a pizza and after more than an hour wait we got a thick, cheesy pizza with a black, burnt crust and some of the greasiest sausage I have ever tasted.

If you just want drinks go the Bull o'. The service is good and our waitress was super nice. Don't believe their ad on the internet and don't go there for food!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a bar. There is alot of noise. If you don't like to hear people having fun then grab a six and stay in your room. We stopped by because we heard there was going to be live music. A local band played and were very good. We in fact went back the next night to hear them again. Ate a pizza the second night and was pleasantly surprised that the crust was handmade, toppongs were added the way you liked, and the pizza was finished off on the flat top (the grill)!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The bartender was awesome. The pizza was great as well. The large pizza would feed 4 to 5 people. Larger than the other bars in town, so you don't feel so crowded.