“An Oasis on the Enchanted Circle”
Review of Yesterday's Diner

Yesterday's Diner
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We were surprised that there were so few places to stop for lunch on the Enchanted Circle Drive -- we struck out in Angel Fire, Eagle Nest and Questa. But we found Yesterday's Diner in Red River and we were thrilled. It could be called the Nine Dollar Diner, because nearly everything on the menu seemed to be $9.00 (some higher, some lower, but mostly $9.00). I had the "Three Tacos" (beef); my spouse had the Nachos -- both were very good, and our server was prompt and friendly. The sign on the mantle said it all: "Life is short. Eat the bacon!" There is much to explore at Yesterday's Diner, which makes it both tasty and fun.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

WE ALWAYS stop in here when in Red River. Great food and friendly people. I love their breakfast and we love watching "Grease" while we eat. It's such a relaxing place. They stay busy so if you're in a hurry, please be patient. It's worth the wait! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

A very decent fast lunch in a diner setting. Even on a busy day the waitstaff got us our meal quickly. We were vastly undercharged--a one instead of a four was entered in the ten's place--and they quickly got it right and thanked us for our honesty.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Ate lunch here with my wife as we were driving through checking out the Fall foliage. I had the jalapeño burger with creme cheese which was good and my wife had the Reuben which was really good.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We ate lunch here. I really enjoyed my burger. Taste was excellent. My wife ordered the club sandwich. It was SO BIG she could only eat half of it.