“Perfect”

Yesterday's Diner
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Great food good service nice place to visit. Highly recommend for breakfast and lunch. Gonna go back soon

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I loved the place when I was there. The prices aren't too bad and the food was pretty good. I like the 50s theme.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

This place was adorable. We loved the atmosphere. I gave it a 4/5 just for the simple fact that we walked in right after breakfast with a group of 16 people. They got us all seated right away even though we sat at different tables. It did take quite a while to take our order and about another 30-45 minutes before we received our food...but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. The waitress apologized for the wait. She was very pleasant and calm. We were enjoying our time there so we didn't mind. I would say this is a definite stop if you go to Red River. My son ordered CRY CRY CRY (pic below) and the rest of our table ordered the FONZI. It was delish:)

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Really great breakfast menu, well priced, nicely portioned, fast and friendly service. Loved the twister, ordered it on a lark on my last morning just to try it...wished I'd tried it on day one. Keep doing what your doing...good food done right with a simple menu is a sure fire path to success!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend the French Toast, and the coffee was excellent (Columbian) too. The rear of the family had a traditional breakfast (eggs, meat, hash browns & toast), biscuits and gravy , and pancakes, which was ALL delicious!