“Consistently good”

Yesterday's Diner
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The special today was a sw steak melt. My husband said it was really good . I had my usual Caribbean Salad & it was great as usual. Always good food!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Decor is like stepping back in time an rockin' out to Elvis and Frankie Avalon. Whimsical named burgers and a small joint but food was great! The menu is limited to the basics but overall our food was delicious and priced reasonable. Did not have breakfast which I hear is outstanding.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place is one of the better places in Red River. The atmosphere is 50s and Elvis. The fare is pretty much standard restaurant food but every thing on the menu is tasty. They have some Mexican dishes as well.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate breakfast there twice during our stay in Red River. Both meals we got different things and they were very good. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The services here was excellent. The food was very good and well prepared. We had dinner here twice, and the prices were so reasonable. They had breakfast too, but we just did dinner. We enjoyed it.