“A stop on the Enchanted Circle . . .”
Review of Yesterday's Diner

Yesterday's Diner
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Red River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2013

OK, but will try other Red River eateries before we return. Ambiance and decor was outstanding and service was great, however food was only marginally acceptable. We all cleaned out plates (almost) but without great gusto. I personally had opted for Frito Pie at four different restaurants on our Northern NM week-end and Yesterday's diner Frito Pie, while good, was the "least good" of the four.

I find it quite onerous to say less than positive things about a dining experience, but then I'd find it even more onerous to less than honest.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and infant son ate here on a recent trip to Red River. The portions are generous, the food is tasty and the service good. Good meal.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped here from lunch after the scenic drive on Forrest Service road 134. Dee, the owner, was very nice. The food was great, the service wonderful, the weather perfect. Great meal, great service.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We love going to Red River and always enjoy the local restaurants. On our last morning in town we had pancakes at Yesterday's Diner and it was great! Very personalized service from the owner- she took time to chat with us but did not linger at the table while we ate. One nice touch- pancake syrup is served warm, something you have to beg for at other places.

When in Red River- EAT AT YESTERDAY'S DINER!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were a group of four and turns out 3 out of 4 were satisfied. I ordered the first meal on the list. Eggs, potatoes, bacon, toast. Turns out potatoes is hash brown. The reason why I was surprised is that I learned that New Mexico serves papitos which is small potatoes. So in the establishment that's not so. No problem I just asked if they could take these back and make them crunchy. The waitress was great and said they would just make them fresh. Ten minutes later the waitress states the cook says this is as crunchy as them come. They looked exactly like the first set. I think it would have been better if originally he said he couldn't do it instead of wasting both our times. It's not that the hash brown were done badly it's just that I requested crunchy because thats the way I like them. This is for the Owner. I would not tell your customers that the reason you are there so much is because your employees don't continue to show up. I understand that might be the truth but that info is for your close friends and or people that are going to help you in your business. As for me I was thinking prior to my meal is why do they not show up. Hmm maybe now I know. Is it that you have a cook that has limited skills or is unwilling to do simple request and who knows how he talks to your waitress's.