“Not fancy, but the food was cheap and tastey!”
Review of Lift House Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Lift House Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: 575-754-2976
Description: 575-754-2976
Rockland, Maine
“Not fancy, but the food was cheap and tastey!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Good local beers, friendly staff and great service. A great place to get lunch after renting a UTV at Red River Offroad!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Melanie T

Live Oak Tx
“great food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

great food, burgers were great and the staff was great husband had nachos and he had to go back for more. ate there several times in our stay and all the food was great beer was cold and prices were reasonable

Visited May 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Yes, the Lift House is in a convenient spot, but that's the ONLY good thing about it. The food was horrible. Ordered a chicken sandwich and the chicken was overcooked. It took forever to get any service. The worst part was, we had went in there one night about 12 am and I forgot my ID so I had to go back to my room to get it (which is understandable). When I returned, there was a lady there drinking heavily with her 3 year old son sitting on the speakers (getting his eardrums blown out). I went and asked her why she had a baby in the bar on the dance floor and she said,"he's a party animal." I was disgusted and heart broken, I had to leave. When I spoke with the manager the following day, she was extremely rude and told me, "Well maybe she didn't have a babysitter. As long as the child is under the age of 10 they're allowed in the bar at all hours." I thought it quite ironic that I had to go back to get my ID and I'm in my 30's but yet this place allowed a 3 year old in. Disgusting.

• Visited March 2012
Tim H, Owner at Lift House Bar and Grill, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Randy.. My name is Tim. I am the manager I believe the lady you spoke to is a bartender.. I apologize if she was rude to you. As for the child in the bar.. You're right that was a difficult situation that was handled incorrectly. We pride ourselves on being friendly to all of our guests and providing a family atmosphere with quality food. We once again are sorry if you received anything short of this.

Respectfully,
Tim
Elk City, Oklahoma
“Nice Place”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

The place to eat lunch while skiing, better food, and better price than the resort cafeteria.

Visited March 2012
Allen, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Service was great. Staff were all very personal-able. Drinks and food outstanding!

Visited March 2012