“Best place to stay in Raton”

Best Western Plus Raton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Raton
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is the second time I have had the opportunity to stay in Raton and this hotel was recommended by the client I was visiting. The hotel is clean, the service staff is extremely friendly. The food in the hotel was fresh and very tasty. Would and will stay there again when returning to Raton, NM.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles O

Reviewed April 18, 2014

After a long day driving on our way to funeral in Odessa TX we needed a nice quiet and clean place to stay. We like stopping in Raton NM and this was our first overnight there not in a RV. the Best Western was quiet, service great and bed very comfortable. We recommend you stay there just for those items alone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DDTColorado
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Incredible.
Spoiled us on this trip.
No other Best Western compare
The rooms Beautiful : Immaculate 1st class all the way.
Loved our stay there
Five Star Couldn't ask for better:
Only place I've ever stayed better was Hyatt & they are few & far between.
I've given up on choice awards they are a farce. Go for Best Western Awards

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank butler847
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We arrived late evening around 8pm and discovered because of our change of travel dates I had neglected to change my hotel date of arrival. The hotel front desk clerk had a room for us anyway (luckily). We were very impressed that Best Western has properties that compete with the best of the Holiday Inn Expresses, Hilton Gardens, etc.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 34williaml
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed there in April 2014 & met the owner. He definitely has a "hands-on" approach. We loved this motel, clean, updated & a very friendly & helpful staff. The owner, Mike Mulligan, greeted us & was "on the spot" helpful. We would highly recommend this motel. Marie Marcuzzo

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2014

These hotel rooms are really nice, quiet, the beds are comfy and the staff at the front desk and breakfast area go out of their way to please. The hot breakfast is good. Lounge and restaurant onsite. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and I will stay here anytime I am in the area and need a hotel room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IslandKWGirl
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stumbled upon this hotel after midnight on a road trip that was taking us from Houston to Breckenridge in February. 4 very resourceful and bright ladies, yet not willing to rough it and camp for the night, we found the Best Western PLUS. We had two adjoining rooms and it was perfect. The night hotel staff was lovely. The rooms were very clean, very comfortable and the room was nice and toasty despite the snow on the ground. Breakfast was awesome. I was preparing myself for pastries packaged in the 80's and some yogurt...but it was a hot cooked breakfast with plenty of coffee, hot chocolate and tea. The manager was on hand to greet people and chatted with us a bit about our journey.

I am not sure if I will ever be in this part of New Mexico again so I can have another stay, but if you need a place to stay, you definitely should.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Casa Lemus Inn & Restaurant
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#9 of 18 in Raton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raton

Been to Best Western Plus Raton Hotel? Share your experiences!