“The best hotel experience I have had in a while.”

Best Western Plus Raton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Raton
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I was driving from Fort Worth to Greeley Co and I needed a in between place to spend the night. After searhcing, I picked Raton, NM, rooms ranging from 69 to 109. I choose the Best Western Plus, and after getting there the $69 motels look really scary. I received a $99 rate, I checked in where the people were very friendly. When I went into the room, there was a flat screen tv, refrig., microwave, etc., but what really impressed me the most was the bed, I felt like crying when I sat on it and didnt want to get back up. But, unfortunately the wife was hungry. So another plus was they had a restaurant and bar inside the hotel, called " Mulligans". They had imprt beer on tap. Widmer being my favorite and the food was terrifice, we had sliced brisquet. To sum it up, I was going to take a shortcut back home, but decided to drive the extra miles to stay at the Best Western Plus.

Room Tip: Tell them your a AAA member they dont check. LOL
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank saf863

Reviewed April 18, 2011

The hotel was all new and remodeled with elegant materials. All the staff was friendly and very helpful. Very clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: upper level has better view
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Exceptional service. Clean, well-kept rooms. Extremely reasonable rates. Wonderful restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2011

I was in awe of the interior as to design and layout. The hospitality and concern for your satisfaction are exceptional. I've thoroughly enjoyed every visit.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2011

This hotel has been completly remodeled. The room decor while all new was a nice upgrade from the norm. . Another good thing about this hotel was the bar and restaurant had a good menu and food to match. I'll be back!..

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2011

3 families traveling from Midland, Tx on a grand ski excursion to Angelfire Ski Resort. Raton is a days drive to say the least. The girl at the front desk was happy to set us up with rooms, and gave us directions to any place we needed to go in town. Fortunately we didnt have to leave! We had dinner, and spent the evening laughing and watching ESPN in the classy bar and resterant. Nice wine list by the way! The kids enjoyed the indoor pool before bed, and we all enjoyed the clean, tastfully done rooms. We had the same experience on the way back through. Very nice hotel, I have recommended it.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Was very impressed with the cleanliness of the entire hotel and especially the rooms. Pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: March 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#10 of 18 in Raton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Casa Lemus Inn & Restaurant
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raton

Been to Best Western Plus Raton Hotel? Share your experiences!