“Ok”

Arby's
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Raton
“Ok”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

There are not many good food options in the area.
You cannot get a full size ham and cheese sandwich - only a mini!! That did it for me! The mini was good but not big enough! They left the cheese off our roast beef with cheddar sandwich and the line was too long to deal with it. The line was so long because they had only one register open at the lunch hour. Not a do over.

Dewey, Arizona
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I did not want to eat at the hotel and there were many fast food joints in town. I wanted something fast but wholesome. I decided to go to Arby's and have there great roast beef sandwich. Glad I did. Very good food.

Visited June 2014
Stinnett,TX
“not very good service or food.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

8:20pm there wasn't tea available, and when you asked they said yea we already poured it out, we are closing in about 40 minutes!!! I couldn't eat my food, it just had an awful flavor. Hubby and kids wanted the shake being advertized and my son even asked about it before we left counter and said I'm getting one of those before we leave...which the worker heard!! When they went to order some, they were informed the machines were turned off and emptied already!! Very poor job and I would never recommend visiting here and I certainly won't be back!

Visited May 2014

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!